[DXLog.net - Support] Ctrl-Alt key problem

Ken Beals k6mr at outlook.com
Wed Oct 15 05:36:37 CEST 2014

Having a problem with the new Ctrl-Alt keys w/ 2.2.0:

Ctrl-Alt-A, Ctrl-Alt-T, Ctrl-Alt-S (receiver/stereo switching) all work. Ctrl-Alt-(1-8) keys for selecting SO2R scenarios work.

But, the new Ctrl-Alt-(F1-F12) messages do not work. I can use the extra messages via Alt-C form, and also from the menu picks. Also, the new band map functions Ctrl-Alt-(Up-Dn) (Next spot Up/Dn to other VFO) do not work using the keyboard but do work using the menu picks.

Running Win 8.1 x64. I had one remapped key (Ctrl-Alt-S -> `) stereo toggle on back quote, removed it but no change.

Anyone else having trouble? Did I miss something in setup?

tnx,

Ken K6MR