[DXLog.net - Support] My first experience with DxLog

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Sep 25 09:13:28 CEST 2014

Hi Tomas..

Thanks for your report.

Regarding WinKeyer, yep... this could be a problem with too fast
initialization sending... I suppose
that DXLog is sending initialization commands during the time when WK isn't
initialized yet.
So, I will add some delay after DTR is switched on, to ensure that WK is
actually started...

DXCC info, heading etc... see Check Multipliers window... this info is
there, as it is in CT, WT and similar software.

Entry fields are cleared with ALT+W or F11 here...
If you want to use CTRL+Backspace, you should remap CTRL+Backspace to ALT+W
(or F11), not opposite...

Speed from WK2 pot and other WK parameters will be added soon. It's quite
long time now on to do list, but still didn't catch time to
add it... this is planned for v2.1.9...

Regarding more macro messages... there are additional messages available
(you can see/change them with ALT+C shortcut - or menu option).
In current version, there isn't direct shortcut to access/send them without
getting the screen first with ALT+C.
But, as of v2.1.8 (it's already in test), there are new shortcuts
(CTRL+ALT+F1..F12 or AltGr (right Alt in EU keyboards) + F1..F12).
And they are sending this additional 12 messages.. Of course, you can remap
F8-F12 keys (or any other) to this new shortcuts,
if needed...

I will add this initialization delay in 2.1.8 which will be available for
public download soon.
This v2.1.8 fix some issues in previous versions. Still working on SO2V
mode issues reported by I4UFH.