[DXLog.net - Support] Some notes after CQ WW RTTY

John Warburton G4IRN qrz at dxdx.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 13:38:18 CEST 2014

A couple more to add to my previous observations:

* The Alt-K
button did not work on the MMTTY window. Pressing Alt-K on the keyboard
was OK.

* When I clicked on a spot in the band-map (List view) the
transceiver did not QSY to the same frequency listed in the table.

* I
also noticed point 2) raised by Sergei below.

Overall however, DX Log
worked great!

73, John G4IRN.

On 2014-09-29 12:32, Sergey Dvadnenko
wrote:

> Hi group!
> I used ver 2.1.7
>
> Problems that have been
seen in the last CQ WW:

> 1) Spots disappeared from the
dx-announcements window Their life was just a few seconds.
> 2) When
clicking mouse to text in the receiving windows which is not contain the
callsing it always paste the text to the STATE field. Why if callsign
field is still clear?
> 3) Toward the end of the contest after the
transmiting of macro ( for ex F1) trcvr did not go to the reception
mode.