[DXLog.net - Support] Some notes after CQ WW RTTY

Fabio IZ4AFW / NZ1W iz4afw at iz4afw.org
Mon Sep 29 17:25:43 CEST 2014

Hi guys,
    DX-log is a great piece of software!
I used 2.1.8 beta:

1) I saw the same behavior of Sergey's point 1), (not for all the spots)

2) The manual send window (Alt-K) sometimes froze, sending only diddles
and not all the typed text. Moreover, it would be useful if it could
send all the typed text before closing (it's faster: press Alt-K, type
all the sentence, then hit Alt-K, and it sends all the text and closes).

3) F1 key with auto-repeat: it auto-repeats also in S&P mode (it should
be active only in run mode in my opinion)

4) terminator map with shaded areas has night/day reversed (day is dark)

5) Some problems with CR$ command (in macro messages), sometimes the
call is substituted with MYCALL (and it sends IZ4AFW TU DE IZ4AFW :) )

Thanks again for a great software!

Ciao
Fabio
  IZ4AFW / IO4W / NZ1W