[DXLog.net - Support] Script for using Elecraft KY keying

RT9I yr at sibmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:51:22 CET 2015

Hi Jim,
I think easy way would be to adopt test example http://dxlog.net/sw/download/script_examples/Test1.cs
It would take to make separate scripts for messages needed and assign
it to some F-keys.

Second question requires more deeper "digging" into code. It would be placed not only in Main section but
also in Initialize and Deinitialize sections as in
http://dxlog.net/sw/download/script_examples/Test_RadioChange.cs
Hope some guys here could give some advice, it would be very nice.
Unfortunately my most complicated experience was adaptation of
Test_RadioChange.cs to constantly monitor TX status of Radios and make some
actions :)

73, Victor RT9I