[DXLog.net - Support] Script for using Elecraft KY keying

Oliver Grossmann olli at bretzi.de
Wed Dec 30 12:06:28 CET 2015

Hi Jim,
i have synced the speed of K3 with DXLog using a CW Sync Script.
It looks like Chris cleaned it up and now it is available on
http://dxlog.net/sw/download/script_examples/K3_cwspeedsynch.cs.

I used the CWKeyer class, you may check CWMessageStack.Dequeue() for
your KY idea. With this you should be able to get all textdata from the
CW FIFO and you can send it in a loop for the KY command of the K3.

I don't know to block the internal TX mechanism which will dequeue the
Message stack as well.

Good luck Olli

Oliver Grossmann | DH2WQ | oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de