[DXLog.net - Support] Frequency in the log pane

9A5K 9a5k at 9a5k.com
Thu Nov 5 13:40:15 CET 2015

I think that 2.2.19 can be available for public during next week. We are
very close to release candidate for this.
There will be also separate DXClient application which can be used to
connect to multiple DXClusters and feed
spots in DXLog.net network.

This will give use enough time to test before CQ WW and if needed some
fixes can be included in next version.