[DXLog.net - Support] Reminders

Martin , LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Fri Nov 6 17:09:28 CET 2015

Hi Chris,
I wonder if you could implement a feature for reminders.
I always find myself making hundreds of notes for each contest, to check
openings and stuff like that and it's hard to keep up if those are not
integrated with the logging soft.

I remember TRlog had that feature and it was super handy.

I can work-around and use the schedules feature DXlog.net, but the fact
that you can not set a date to program your notes in advance limits the
scheduling flexibility of reminders to just +24 hours.

Tnx in advance!

Martin LU5DX

PS: If you could add an option to set schedules with more than 24 hours in
advance (up to 96 hours or something like that), then the same feature
could be used for operating guidelines/notes/reminders.