[DXLog.net - Support] Missing from DXL for RTTY mode

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Thu Sep 24 08:52:04 CEST 2015

James,

>> it's not an option as you then get 2 log entry lines and it becomes
confusing

Getting 2 log entry lines is actually exactly what I'm looking for while
running SO2R (same for SO2V), as it allows me to manage 2 different QSOs
concurrently; it may indeed look confusing, but that's the price to pay to
increase the rate.

N1MM is actually opening a separate window for VFO B in SO2V mode, that is
actually even more confusing as I have to use the mouse to select the 2nd
window before entering anything.

Diversity: if you're referring to the specific K3 functionality, the audio
stream becomes Mono as you turn it on (the sub RX QRG matches the main RX)
so you would have have a single VFO with max 4 decoders on the same audio
stream and a single entry window.

Generally: I agree that right now N1MM still has a distinct advantage on
RTTY

73s, Marco HB9CAT