[DXLog.net - Support] Missing from DXL for RTTY mode

Peter Helfenstein peter.helfenstein at bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 25 16:31:39 CEST 2015

Hi James,
I am with you on this point. There are many features on my wish list for
DXL too, especially regarding digi. I fully agree with your comments
when it comes to a comparison with products like N1MM or 5M. Still I am
optimistic that these points can all be addressed the sophisticated way
by DXL, especially when I see the responsiveness of Chris.
73, Peter