[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R/Dual Pileup Related Stuff

Nathan Moreschi n4ydu at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 14:47:36 CET 2016

Group,
I've been steadily practicing dual pileup mode with DXLOG for a few months using the excellent DXLOG/Morserunner combination.
In recent days I've leaped from the simulator to real life and I'm having fun with it.
I'm using a MK2R+ and one keyboard.
However, I did run into a few minor problems last night during a CW OPs CWT.
The biggest issue was quickly changing the transmit focus for paddles to drive the internal winkeyer on the MK2R+.
While using * to switch the transmit focus was an option, I had to hit the * twice to get the desired radio to transmit via paddle input (essentially if I was sending messages in a window via function keys or ESM mode after switching there with the up/down errors I had to hit the * key to go back to radio A and then again to go back to B (or vice versa) to get the MK2R+ to switch the paddles to the proper radio).
It appears that while sending from the entry window after using the up/down arrows is great when inputting CW from the keyboard but the keyer transmit focus is not changing for paddle input. Is there a setting for this?

73,
Nate/N4YDU