[DXLog.net - Support] Very clunky

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 24 17:45:25 CET 2016

HI All

I used DXlog in the UKEICC contest for a few hours, the latest version 2.3.1

I found it very clunky in that the CW messages were broken up by varying
length pauses, either at the beginning (started sending "late") or
during a message with a long "gap" inserted

Sometimes the letters were slow to appear as I typed a callsign also

I have Windows 10 64 bit on an AMD E1-2500 1.4GHZ computer with 6 GB

I had all other programmes shut down and have never experienced this on
other programmes like Wintest

Is there some "optimisation" I can do to stop this behaviour?

Thanks

--
73 Fred G4BWP - A65BD https://sites.google.com/site/fhandscombe/