[DXLog.net - Support] Unexpected "feature" with a K3 on CW-REV

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 24 17:55:10 CET 2016

Hi All

DXLog 2.3.1

Using a K3.  I always use my K3 in CW-REV so I tune from low to high
across the band

CW and interfacing is via a MicroHam MK2R+

I find DXlog reads the mode OK if I start up in CW mode, or maybe just
reads the last log entry?

BUT

I went to Data to tune my amp and when I came back  to CW-REV, DXLog
stays in RTTY.  If I go to SSB DXlog moves to SSB.  If I move back to
CW-REV it stays in SSB

Not until I turn CW-REV off to CW does DXlog recognise its on "CW" again

In the mean time I logged by hand sending but now cannot change 2 QSOs
in my log from 59 to 599 in the RST received column. (I changed the
entry file with a text editor)

Seems like a small bug or unexpected feature?

--
73 Fred G4BWP - A65BD https://sites.google.com/site/fhandscombe/