[DXLog.net - Support] Doubts with macro

Carlos Alberto py4xx at dxbrasil.net
Sat Jul 9 04:42:05 CEST 2016

Hi Guys... 73

 I have a dubt in Standart CW messages confugurator and I'd like know who
can help me.

I want that when the cursor is in the callsign field and I give ENTER,
the radio sends " $MYCALL" and when the cursor is on
 exchange field, and I give ENTER , the radio send exchenge .
 I tried some settings , but without success.
Putting $MYCALL in the INSERT , it sends the $MYCALL correctly, but
when it's in the field exchange, sends $MYCALL again
and I'd wanted to send the $SERIAL .
 From now on, my many thanks for any help.

--
*Carlos Alberto*

*                                                          PY4XX - PT4C -
PX4X - PT4T                                   *

Without CW I'm just CB.

Araucária DX Group Member

Rio DX Group Member

JEDI DX Team Member