[DXLog.net - Support] Support Digest, Vol 37, Issue 3

Fred Handscombe fredch at homeshack.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 12:34:32 CEST 2016

Dear Bob

You do need to qualify that statement a little!

Whether or not a Prolific adapter will work does depend on which Windows
system you are using

For my work I have W7 and pretty much every adapter in my "tin of
goodies" works

On my shack PC and personal laptops I have W10 and every Prolific
"fails" while all the FTDI ones are OK.

73 Fred
G4BWP