[DXLog.net - Support] An extra DAH when stacking CQ's on other radio

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Sun May 1 19:25:24 CEST 2016

I am playing with SO2R set-up..

Here is some parts of my Scenario set-up:

F1: $RESET $TR1 $R1R2 $F1 $R1R2
F6: $RESET $TR2 $R1R2 $F1 $R1R2

When I am manually trying to send alternating CQ's an
extra DAH is sometimes sent on the next CQ:

Push F1 to call CQ on RADIO 1:     TEST SE5E
directly after the CQ is sent I push F6 to call CQ on RADIO 2: T TEST SE5E

This happen if I push the F6 quickly after F1 message is finnished.
If I wait a while, the extra DAH is not sent.

I have also tried to put in an extra space in the F1 message and then
the problem disappears. But an extra space will make the CQ too sluggish.

Any ideas what's going on?

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E