[DXLog.net - Support] R: ON4KST integration

Marco HB9CAT hb9cat at thezollingers.org
Wed May 4 08:55:49 CEST 2016

Chris,

thanks a lot for your efforts, I understand from James that you’re quite under pressure for the next release and imagine also for the upcoming major releases; so my intent was not to push you but just to plan ahead.

We will anyway use DXLog.net for the upcoming May VHF Contest as HB9EFK, since we are planning to use an Elad FDM-Duo, which is now supported J

Best 73s

Marco HB9CAT