[DXLog.net - Support] An extra DAH when stacking CQ's on other radio

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Mon May 9 21:30:12 CEST 2016

Update:

During the weekends ARI contest I could repeat the problem
and also confirm that the extra "T" actually was sent from DxLog by using
the microHam monitor application for WinKeyer.

I would like to get this solved and it seems that it is some sort of timing
or interlock issue here? When using Alternating CQ there is no problem, but
there is also a noticeable delay between the two CQ's.

I also tried to increase the baud rate to WinKey from 1200 bps to 9600,
but the trouble remained.

As I mentioned earlier, the set-up of messages in the scenario are:
F1: $RESET $TR1 $R1R2 $F1 $R1R2
F6: $RESET $TR2 $R1R2 $F1 $R1R2

73
Ingo SM5AJV