[DXLog.net - Support] Morserunner SO2R and Ctrl+ALT+L

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Thu Nov 3 10:42:20 CET 2016

Yes, that's right, but I want to listen to both radios all the time (
STEREO $R1$R2)  and while doing that I want the transmitting radio to be as
silent as possible, with a very low level on sidetone. If the MorseRunner's
QSK is enable it wont be very silent while transmitting :-)

Maybe it is possible to edit the MR's ini-file, if there is one with DxLog?

73
Ingo SM5AJV