[DXLog.net - Support] SO2R key reassignments

markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi markku.a.oksanen at kolumbus.fi
Sun Dec 11 19:36:58 CET 2016

All,

I am still using the test/trial version of the SW so perhaps that is the reason but here goes:

I would like to reassign ,   .   and   -  to control what radio is heard, keyboard shortcuts ctrl-alt a, ctrl-alt s and ctrl-alt t .

If I reassign ,  to send ctrl-alt-a.  However, I get the “add calls to stack” – narrow window, not change in R1/R2 RX.

If I remove the reassignment, I find out that ctrl-Alt-a in fact leads to the call stack window, NOT to what the OPERATING menu shows.

There are few other keys I would like to put near the return key such that “mycall”, “call+rpt” or “silent log” but the R1/R2 R1+R2 listening keys are pretty important.

These reassignments work correctly in Wintest 😊.

I *really* like the two keyboard implementation!

Markku OH2RA/OG2A/WW1C