[DXLog.net - Support] Switching vfo focus?

Rich r.bro84 at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:08:09 CET 2017

Hi

Have set-up everything for WPX RTTY and am using SO2V with a K3 but when I
have a call in the second radio section of the logging screen (VFO B) and
go to press an F key (like pulling a spot from the cluster then calling
them) the focus always goes back to VFO A or R1?

I am sure there is a simple setting I am missing here, how do I get the
radio to TX on the sub VFO?

I already have operating technique set to SO2V.

I have just updated to the latest version about an hour ago too.

Thanks

Rich